Monday, September 14, 2009

Creative Edge

Yesterday I attended Creative Edge which was held here in South Australia. It consisted of a full day of Scrapping fun with 3 classes held by Kate Mason, Janine Koczwara and Steph Devlin. I was very excited to do Kate Mason's class as I have admired her work for ages. I enjoyed all of them and learn alot of new techniques and use of products I haven't considered before such as glimmermist, mediums, napkins etc. I don't normally get messy and get so involved but I did enjoy it and hope to use these techniques more often.




Here is one layout I have completed which was from Steph's class. Very bright for me but I don't mind the result. We used glimmermist on the Prima trellis roses which was lots of fun, I do love the result of those.


I hope to get the other layout of Janine's and the gorgeous Prima album of Kate's finished real soon and will upload for you to see.

TFL

Toni xx

No comments: