Monday, November 3, 2008

Circle Journal...

Aren't friends wonderful!



Some of my dear friends I made through my store KTM presented me with a beautiful gift the other night. All this was going on behind my back, I was so surprised and touched by this wonderful gift. They all made a couple of pages to add to a Circle Journal with their pictures, personal info and a quote all in their favourite colours. I just have to add myself now. The pics are below which I pinched from Nic's blog including some flattering pics of me receiving it. I will cherish this gift forever and haven't stopped looking at it since I received it. Thanks girls!!!xxx




4 comments:

Nicole Aspinall said...

LOVE YA
x

Kerryn said...

I don't think I'll tire of looking at the photo of the shocked look on your face anytime soon! Love it and love that you love it!!!
xx

Fran said...

SO glad you love it - and this is the first time I've seen all the pages - they are gorgeous!!
A huge thanks must go to Nic for organising it all!!

Fran xx

Suzi said...

LOVE your reaction Toni, cool photo!! Glad you liked the journal it looks fantastic and was alot of fun to be involved.