Sunday, August 17, 2008

Toni Needs...

I saw this on Nic's blog and thought I would give it a try. Just type in your name then needs in your favourite search engine and see what comes up.



Here are my first 10:

1.Toni needs Surgery and a new club(now that's true of the plastic kind lol)

2.Toni needs careful daily monitoring.(no way, you can trust me)

3.Toni needs luck to prove doubters wrong.( I no I need luck lol)

4.Toni needs some coffee as a late birthday present.(Make that iced)

5.Toni needs a strike partner.(I think they are talking soccer)

6. Toni needs to go and find some food.(lol I am always looking for food)

7. Toni needs to come up with a better colour for dark auburn hair.(What the!)

8. Toni needs to do a live concert DVD.(Don't think anyone would buy it though lol.)

9. Toni needs to have a record label.(Have you heard me sing, Oh my god)

10. Toni needs more time to recover from whatever ailment bothers her.(Now that list is going to be long lol)

That was quite interesting actually. Some others were:

Toni needs to got to Nassau and do the feeding scuba with the reef sharks. I don't think so.


Toni needs to become something to keep some type of income coming in. Now aint that the truth.lol


Toni needs to re-work her hair 'light brown' colour. Whos going to pay for that?

I could go on and on. Thanks Nic.




Have done a bit of scrapping. I did manage to finish all layouts for the CC, very proud of myself. I have also done some others but can't show yet. Will have to wait to next month over at Puzzle Sketches. Here are the CC challenges.




We have also released a range of new kits over at KTM. These range in different prices and styles. Why not go over and check them out. They are already quite popular. These kits include our most recent celebrity scrapper kit designed by 'Amanda Hall' this is a beautiful kit for only $14.95. There isn't many left so be quick.


That will do for today.

Happy Scrapping

Tonixx

1 comment:

Fran said...

LOL - that sounds like a laugh, Toni - will have to try it!!
Fabulous LO's

Fran xx