Monday, June 2, 2008

Some news....

KTM news....

We had our second Cybercrop last night and what a great night it was. Lots of fun and prizes and we also announced our exciting new that Suzi Hoffshulze is now our newest member of our DT. I would like to welcome her to our little group and look forward to seeing all her creations, there is no doubt that they will be great.

Personal news...

Well I got a job, after years of being a SAHM I thought it was time I did something for me, plus the money will come in handy. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Worrying about how it will work with the kids, especially during holidays etc. I am sure it will iron itself out and I have a great DH that will be there.

Have a great day..

xx

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

The CC was fantastic! The news about Suzi was pretty fab too. Have fun with the new job.
xx

Anonymous said...

Loved the CC and fantastic news about Suzi.. a great asset to the team Toni!

Nicole Aspinall said...

YAY for the successful CC!
YAY for your job!
YAY for Suzi!