Monday, April 14, 2008

Very Excited...

I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen as a DT member for a new challenge blog called "We challenge You", the link is in the side bar. I look forward to having this challenge and working with the other girls chosen. Thank you Michelle for giving me this chance.




I have been entering a few challenges lately, trying to go outside the square a bit. These are a couple of LO's I did for a few different sites as well as some I did for Keep'n the Memories first cybercrop.




On the home front my big boy left for China the other day, I cried like a baby when he left. I hope he is having the time of his life. I will miss his birthday while he is away, I hope to be able to contact him, I am sure he hasn't even thought of us little people back at home LOL. I do miss him though.

Also my little girl played her first game of soccer last weekend and scored her first ever goal too. She played great and had a really fun time. Her team won and her second game the drew nil all but as long as she is having fun that is the main thing.

Catch you all later

xx

3 comments:

Nicole Aspinall said...

YAY Toni. Be great 'working' together! What's new? LOL Wow it's a scrapping fest!! J will be having a blast I bet! x

Unknown said...

Congrats on the dt spot, look forward to working with you!!
Fantastic layouts :)

Kerryn said...

Jumping up and down with excitement for you. YAY!